The literature on gender is a rich one and scholars at Chicago have been important contributors to it. Below you will find a sampling of the research of our faculty - from studies of eighteenth-century female preachers or of twenty-first century transgender men to analyses of bias in contemporary hiring practices - along with programs and publications emanating from Chicago and links to resources at other institutions.
Research from Chicago
- Center for Gender Studies
- Selected Faculty Publications
- "On Equal Terms": Educating Women at the University of Chicago - listen to a podcast on iTunes U
- SIGNS: Journal of Women and Culture in Society
- New Books in Women’s Studies from The University of Chicago Press